EAP for Public Safety
Police, Fire, and Emergency Services
Working in law enforcement and emergency and fire management services often results in having to deal with personal and emotionally challenging situations. These can also have a significant effect on an employee’s family. For over 30 years, Ascension EAP has been providing EAP services to law enforcement and emergency and fire management personnel within municipal and county jurisdictions.
Professional, confidential and convenient support for personal concerns that may affect law enforcement staff, including issues around home and work life, are a part of the core services provided through EAP. Our Employee Assistance team is composed of counselors with the skills and experience to assist emergency services personnel and their families.
EAP Services for Law Enforcement, Public Safety, and Emergency Service Personnel
- Short-term confidential counseling and consultation for employees, their spouse and dependents.
- Confidential counseling services in person, over the phone or video regardless of where an individual is located.
- Referrals to thoroughly vetted resources beyond the scope of EAP when needed.
EAP Offers Support For:
- Anxiety and Depression
- Trauma/Secondary Trauma
- Work Related Concerns
- Loss and Grief
- Relationships and Family Dynamics
- Separation or Divorce
- Alcohol or Substance Abuse
- Financial Concerns
- Other Personal Concerns
Who Can Use EAP?
Please contact us at 1-800-540-3758 or email@example.com for more information.
- Yearly mental wellness assessments.
- Referral information to thoroughly vetted resources when appropriate.
- On-site counseling services and collaboration with peer support teams.
- In-service training including topics pertinent to Emergency Service personnel and their families.
- Trauma response services related to significant community situations